Monday, June 9, 2008

Bloggy things. . .

A few notes on updates to the blog layout and content:

1) see the new "Who's Here from Where" section in the right column. I've seen this on other blogs and thought it was cool. It's always interesting to see where readers are from.

2) I realized that one of my regularly checked blogs was not listed in the "Blogs Worth Reading" section, so I've justed added it. Toast Floats is always a great read. The author, Karen, and her husband Dr. C are boat-schooling their three girls while they sail the Pacific coast for the next year or so on their Catamaran. How cool is that!? You can go back and read some of their history as they prepared for this epic event; you'll start to figure out that Karen et al are pretty cool too.

Back to work!

Chris

1 comment:

Toast said...

Thanks for the shout out! Took me forever to find it. I need a magic "search the internet pipe" to find these ;)