Thursday, August 7, 2008

Look at that follow-through . . .


Belle finished her third week of golf camp today. She has absolutely loved playing so much this summer. The camp ends with a 9-hole parent/kid tournament. Since I played with her for the first two tournaments earlier in the summer, she asked if we could get someone else to play with her. She was actually wanting someone better to play with in hopes of winning a trophy, but she is too sweet to actually come out and say that. One of my brothers came up and played with her and, though they didn't win, place or show, they had a blast. I remember how much I liked spending time with my aunts and uncles when I was young; hopefully today will be a long-term memory for her too.

1 comment:

Junosmom said...

You have my dh's dream child! A kid who loves golf! My girls played with the LPGA girls' golf when younger, BH (before horses). He has one last chance with the son.