Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picture of the day


(warning: I need to go around the block to get next door on this one, so don't get lost) (if you don't understand that last parenthetic statement, you're clearly not from the south and have no southerners in your heritage).


One of my favorite free-ware finds is Google Desktop. For all of my frustrations with Google, they do make a good product. "Desktop" is basically a search engine for everything on your computer (including your emails, files, folders, pictures, whatnot, and etcetera). It also comes with several optional widgits (I think that's the right word), including a little displays a random slide show of photo's from your "my pictures" file on the right side of your monitor. (yes, I'm sure you can drag it elsewhere; don't bog me down with silly questions like that!).


Today, while slaving away at my laptop (not to mention occasionally playing free-cell during a conference call), I saw a picture of Tink pop up that I hadn't seen in a while. I provide it above for your viewing pleasure. I've entitled it "The Soccer Player and the Bag'o'snacks".


Enjoy

1 comment:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

At that age, the kids are more motivated by the "Bag 'O Snacks" than they are playing the game. If you ever mess up and forget to bring snacks when it's your turn, you will drop everything and get to the store before the game ends or be eternally labeled, "Worst Friggin' Dad in the Universe!"