Sunday, April 13, 2008

It may be quiet around here. . .

Not that I've been setting world records for blogging lately, but I wanted my regulars (both of you) to know that I'll be on the road pretty constantly for the next three + weeks.

This week I'm off to Boston. The schedule isn't too rigorous, so I should be able to get in a post or two.

Next week, I'm off to New Orleans (where I'm speaking at a conference), then Dallas (internal meetings that will go dawn to dusk and beyond).

After that, the whole family is off on vacation to California!!! Hopefully I will be able to post updates of that trip along the way. After all, it's not every day that a family of five flies west (hoorah for frequent flier miles!) to spend "spring break" checking out Sequoia National Forest AND the Sonoma Valley wineries. Plus take in a family wedding (the real reason for the whole trip). There should be several good posts to be had in that mix!

Regardless, I'll be checking in on YOUR blogs from hotels and airports along the way, so keep that good news coming.

Live, from the road. . .

C

2 comments:

Timothy Power said...

Wow. You actually decided to do the wineries? With a family of five? Let me know how it goes.

I'm imagining that the kids are underage, and one of the parents is the designated driver. That leaves one person as the designated, um... imbiber.

My turn, honey! :-)

Chris said...

Tim,

Actually, we spent time in Sonoma (site of the wedding), but never made it to a winery. (is that legal?) While various other family members were off touring and sampling, we were at Train Town in Sonoma. (note: don't bother going - the kiddo's enjoyed it OK but the parents HATED it. How can an amusement park hire employees who look and act like they're on a prison-release program?)

We got home last night; everyone is exhausted. However, we had a great time. Posts and pictures to follow.

Chris