Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How did that happen?



OK, so when I started playing around on Facebook (see previous post), I didn't think it would trigger a 3 month hiatus from this humble blog. I'm not quite sure how that happened. Life? That's certainly been happening (in spades). Work? I'm hardly traveling at all now, which has actually diminished my "bored in a hotel room I think I'll post something on my blog" time. Who knows.


In the interim, I've missed out on blogging about:
  • Spring Break / Science Camp

  • the Spring recital / concert blitz

  • Springtime in the mountains

  • administering the Iowa Basic Skills Test (I can hear the collective groan from my readers from here!)

  • catching up with long-time friends from my high-school choir (thanks, ahem, to Facebook)

I'll try to take each of those in turn over the next few weeks and, maybe just maybe, insert a few cogent thoughts on how our 3rd year of homeschooling has transpired.

In the meantime,
  • blessings and prayers to Tim and Tonya

  • welcome back Arby

  • hello to Wendy (and here are some pictures - your Dad gave me your message)
Later . . .
Chris


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks, Chris, for the update! I'm shocked that Dad remembered to pass my message long...ha, ha. Trying as hard as I can to stay away from Facebook because I KNOW I'll get swallowed in as soon as I do. Love catching up with old friends! Anyway, good to read about your life and homeschooling - something we're considering. I'll keep checking in. We've got a blog up about Daryl's surgery with some pics posted: abneyville.blogspot.com. Take care!