Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Die Hard (the original!) . . .

So, I'm traveling (again). What with the jet lag and all, I'm up late (by eastern time zone standards) watching TV. Tonight, on TBS, they're showing the orignal "Die Hard". Wow, does Bruce Willis look young. No, really young. If I've aged as much since this movie premiered as he has, I must look REALLLLLLLLY OLD. It didn't seem quite that bad last time I glanced in the mirror, but maybe I'm just not admitting reality. Or paying attention. Or maybe my eyes aged even faster.

Surely that isn't the case!

Here's to Hollywood stars who age faster than we do (despite makeup, stylists, and airbrushing). And, I'm a GUY! Rumor has it, it's even worse for the females amongst us.

C

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The last time I looked at a picture of myself from 20 years ago, I just shook my head in disbelief. But, I don't want to go back!