Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Desk, part 2

To follow up on a few comments from that last post:



1) no, my desk is NOT usually this neat. I did some severe tidying-up before taking pictures.



2) When Arby posted his desk photo's, he had my blog up on his monitor. I left a comment wondering what it would look like if I took a picture of my monitor showing his blog with his monitor showing my blog. Like a reflection of a mirror in a mirror ad infinitum. Well, here it is!





3) I also failed to mention one of my other regular office-mates. Here she is, napping on top of the wireless router. Her name is Sassy Belle, and she belongs to Belle (our eldest). One of her other favorite spots is right next to the phone, especially when I'm on a conference call.




4) Since it was dark outside when I took the previous pictures, you couldn't see the view. Here it is from just outside the office door. In the foreground is our big project from last Spring - the playground.


I still owe Tim a response to his "Sordid" meme. That will be coming soon.

Noisily being quiet,

Chris




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now that I know that your blog exists, and that it is an entertaining blog, I look forward to checking in on a regular basis. Cool photo.