Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm not quite sure what to think about this, but. . .

What book are you? Some people get nice fuzzy books like "The Hobbit" or "Watership Down". Noooooo! Not me!




You're Anarchy, State, and Utopia!

by Robert Nozick

If it were up to you, there would probably be no government at all.
But then you'd have to deal with there being no government, and nobody likes that. So
you've decided that hiring a few security guards is okay. Getting rid of that nasty
tax collector would sure be nice, though. He keeps getting in the way of you making
the money you so richly deserve! Everyone who believes in you happens to be fairly
well off.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Hat tip to The Tutor at Apollos Academy

1 comment:

Laura said...

LOL! Actually, I'm surprised that I didn't come up as this book! I'm really just an anarchist in hobbit's clothing. (Well, not really, but it sounds mysterious, doesn't it?)