Tuesday, May 27, 2008

So, when was the last time I posted. . .

anything of substance? Not sure. Some might argue "since you started blogging, genius".

So, rather than change my ways with this post, I'll simply tease you with three subjects to be blogged about by weeks end. There. That's my commitment. Three entries by Sunday night.

Potential entries may include (but are not limited to):
  • status of the kitchen woes ("it all started with a knob", as my wife puts it)
  • starting the big "fish pond / front walk" project (this should give me fodder for months of entries keeping you tediously updated with every shovel-ful of dirt moved!)
  • thoughts on "year end kid events" that we've been living through for the past few weeks (pro's, con's, up's, down's)

Oh, aren't you titillated now!? (I had a college professor who LOVED that word).

Who knows, entry one may even come later tonight. In the meantime, you're all free to wait with bated breath. (and don't get me started on all of the people who spell that "baited breath". I'm a stickler that way!)

Chris

1 comment:

Timothy Power said...

I try to stay away from people who have "baited breath". There's just something wrong about people who eat anything from Suborder Lumbricina.

Well, after having provided you with months of entertainment with my own (thankfully now-ended) never-ending-backyard project, I'm looking forward to seeing you returning the favor. :-) Let's hear it for the walkways and water features!